The Council on Aging & Human Services (COA-HS) is a private non-profit, public-benefit organization committed to enhancing lives and supporting communities with transportation and nutrition services.
We believe in the following values:
- Advocacy: We are advocates for expanded options for all people; we will provide leadership, information, and education to expand and create options and will be a voice for those who need spokespersons.
- Commitment: We are committed to excellence; we desire to embrace challenges and to create positive change in society and in individual lives.
- Community: We believe that people are best served in supportive communities. We will strive to unify resources to meet needs by building alliances and providing mutual support.
- Compassion: As compassionate people we will demonstrate empathy by our sensitivity and acceptance of all people.
- Professionalism: As professionals we are dedicated to high quality service, integrity in our work, dependability, and ethical conduct in all that we do.
- Service: We believe in service and that we can best serve by using an integrated approach to help meet the needs of individuals.
- Mobility: We believe that personal mobility is one of the foundations of full participation in a free society. We will create transportation options for those with needs for special services.