top of page

Other Resources

Adult Protective Services (APS) 1-800-459-0421


Alternatives to Violence on the Palouse 509-332-0552

Senior Crime Victim Advocate call Sandee Powell 509-332-4357

Backyard Harvest-for gleaning services/produce donations 208-669-2259

Community Action Center (CAC)-for utility assistance, housing, other services-see 509-334-9147

Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS)-for food stamps, state funded medical, child support services, family planning, Age/Blind/Disabled cash assistance, and more 509-397-5050


Regency Senior Living-Life Alert provider 509-332-2629 


Rural Resources-basic social and economic needs assistance 509-332-0365


Special Mobility Services (SMS)-Washington Medicaid Transportation Broker 800-892-4817

bottom of page